Thursday, December 29, 2011

Tears and fake smiles.

Sometimes, world is acting unfair for some of us.
bak kata dia:"Life is hard, why make it harder?"
yes it is hard. harder than anything trying to survive another day knowing that forever is not enough for me to wait for you.
I can't even get a single grip.
because I oftenly lose them.
I am not superhuman.
Crying while posting this?
do you have to ask that?
Have I never cried when it comes to you?

I miss everything,
I miss us.
I miss the moment when its all just about you and I.
editing pictures, late night chat,
2010 was the best.
But yeah,
Realizing that you're a Limited Edition human being,
makes me fight for you.
All I ever do all of this while is imagining us.
Living peacefully,
harmonily.
but Allah knows everything,
He knows the best for us.


I pray everyday, during my prayers, so that I can be your friend.
Just a friend.
Deleted my previous blog because yeah we usually fight through blogposts.
It hurts me more than anything again realizing until this moment all I ever meant to you is an unknown stranger bugging into your harmony and peaceful life.

I don't want to lose you nor hate you.
But being me,
needs a lot of courage and determination.
You said:"MOVE ON AIMAN! WE CAN NEVER BE TOGETHER!"
but WHERE DO I GO? WHERE WILL I BE WITHOUT YOU? WHAT WOULD I DO?
5 years. For someone that has a high level of intelligence you should know that it is not a short period of time.

Allahuakbar, syukur, Alhamdulillah, praise Allah.
I had supporting friends.
All I ever want is to get close to you!
at lest, I could show them,
GUYS! I CAN BE HAPPY! EVENTHOUGH I'M JUST A FRIEND TO THAT PERSON!
when my friends are giggling, I giggle with them. But the one that will accompany me after those giggles are the never-ending misery.

I know,
one day,
you'll read this, and feel annoyed.
Again,
you'll leave me,
without any news.
Hey!
I'm not suprised.
I keep on waiting.
and waiting,
to be a friend that you can chat and share stories with.

Whatever it is, I want to see you one day in heaven.
Take care,
Assalamualaikum.


0 comments:

Post a Comment