Sunday, October 1, 2017

Sometimes.....

Sometimes its better to address the characters in my story as Aina and Fahri, because the world accepts it that way.
Aina is proabably living in her own world now, proabably somewhere out there, being herself, and trying to prove to everyone that she can be who she wants to be. She is proabably trying to prove that she can be someone who she never thought she could be.
She is proabably out there, being successful, living the time of her life.

Well, Fahri on the other hand.......
He is proabably out there, trying to forget Aina or proabably he already did.
He is proabably going to places to meet new people, and excel in higher level of study.

Life has been great for them both.
They part ways for the betterment of each other but somehow fate always has its way to bring them both back together.
Although Fahri tries to run away (does he?), life always bring him back to Aina, or regardless, they will always have something to intersect to each other.

Everyone who knows my story about Aina and Fahri would always want to see a positive ending for their story, (well, a happily-ever-after kind of ending).
Lets just wait and see where fate brings them.
Will Fahri contact Aina to say sorry after what he did to Aina?
or will they still part ways to find ways to get back to each other again.
I cant fast forward the story to its ending. let time do its job.

Me?
haha.
I am currently on my 9th week of internship. Intern life has been awesome.
My colleagues, they are one of a kind. they are one of the reasons why I look forward to go to work every single day.
My students......
Well.......
Lets just say that they are sometimes the sunshine to my rainy day haha.

Well, I am actually at work right now and this is the only free time that I have. and its been a while since I last published a new post. So, I'll talk to you guys later!

Love,
Aiman.



0 comments:

Post a Comment