Monday, January 12, 2015

Coins

Assalamualaikum followers.
Okay today I'm going to talk about coins.
Why?
Okay as you can see, coins have two sides, each having a different image of its own. 
Okay why the hell are you talking about this Aiman? Whats your point? 
Okay.
Its the same like some people.
They are like coins; two faced.
I admit it. I am a nobody.
I don't own a Bentley, BMW, Mercedes with fancy number plates.
I get that. Its just sad when you grew together with some people and realized that they are going after those things.
For instance, people who are being friends with somebody who owns fancy cars, living lavishly without having to worry about money. Going to posh restaurants. It just hurts when the "people" I mentioned earlier, is among my own close friends. Okay lets just name him as Harry (not after Harry Styles okay!)
We grew up together. And as time passes, 
Harry seemed to only look at posessions such as cars, houses, (mainly cars) and started to get all fancy. I introduced Harry to another friend of mine, which shall not be named (or lets just call him Brandon). Okay so I introduced Harry to Brandon and all of is went out for some period of time until Brandon had some issues with me.
And Harry, as somebody who knew me since we were in primary school, 
Went out with Brandon. Behind my back. After he knew what Brandon did to me.

Yes. Epic.

It happened several times and I just came to a conclusion where, 

"Ohh, best friend aku sendiri nak berkawan dengan aku pun macam tak ikhlas. Belakang aku keluar dengan orang yg sakitkan hati aku, yg buat aku jatuh."
 
So a week ago, on Saturday, I decided to take Harry and his friend for a dinner at Klang, and asked Harry to show me where Brandon's house is. When we get to the restaurant, it was closed. So I decided to straight away ask Harry to guide me to go to Brandon's house.
Harry's reaction was like:

"Kau nak buat apa pergi rumah dia? Kau nak buat apa tahu rumah dia kat mana? Kau jangan macam macam la Aiman."

Okay logically, as MY BESTFRIEND, of course I expected you to show me his house. And when we got to this one Taman, he said:

"Okay dalam baris ni ada rumah dia aku tak nak bagitahu mana satu rumah dia sebab aku tahu kau akan datang lagi ke sini."

What? 

Were you afraid that I might jeopardize your friendship with Brandon? 

Do you know how much pain Brandon put me through?

Do you know how much it hurts to see my best friend going out with somebody who had put me through so much pain?


And yet you were both having fun with each other?

Can you see the relation between coins, and my story? 

Yes. Brandon came from a very wealthy family, owns a Bentley, a few BMWs, Mercedes, and lots of other fancy cars with fancy numbers. I don't have all that. I don't drive fancy cars with fancy numbers. Sorry if you have to look at all that to be my friend, because I ain't got any of those (with a ratchet style). I'm living decently and I am thankful for everything that I have. Because why?
Quote:
"Some people are happy with less than what you have."
 So, I came to a conclusion that, time, changes people. 
As time passes, people change. 
Even if the person is your best friend, who grew up together with you.

"Eleh kau ni, takkan tu pun nak terasa kot? Kawan baik kau keluar dengan dia? Relax lah."

You just don't know how it feels. Brandon destroyed my happiness, and my best friend is mingling along with him. 
Yes. 
Get me now? They were out behind my back for several times. Yes.

To Harry, I am sorry if I ever put your friendship with Brandon down, or damaged your rapport with him. I am sorry. Don't worry, I will step back and let you both be friends from now on. You both came from similar backgrounds so you both can really fit in well. Again, I am sorry. 

I don't need a Bentley to be happy. 
Syukur Alhamdulillah I have everything I need. My family, a good health, good circle of friends. Syukur.
Till then.












0 comments:

Post a Comment