Sunday, September 27, 2015

2015 Is Ending, So Does My Heart

Assalamualaikum readers, followers.

Just ignore the title. Sorry for being so like OVER.
But yeah seriously. 2015 has taught me way more than you would know. Things that I personally learned as I progressed.

First, Degree life.
Well sorry for the MIA for so long. Life is so hectic till I wish I can bring instant noodles wherever I go (yeap, I am THAT busy). 
Assignments, projects, deadlines, events. EVERYTHING.
*kano*
Well, as for life, I like it the way it is.
My bestfriend got engaged during National Day and yeah I guess everything else is just like how it was before.

My heart?
Oh you mean the one that I had before?
I think Ive misplaced it somewhere. You see, I have been through hell and back in order to retrieve it, yet failed. As you can see through my posts on instagram, a lot has happened recently. I went to Uniten for a few times (a few? You judge) for a jog (or jogs more like). Yeah. Somehow, I realized that my actions were futile. I realized it now that somehow, as much as I want to retrieve my happiness, being around Uniten is only going to add up to my pain. Although I told everyone "Eh taklah, aku tak sedih pun aku tenang kat sana." but come on, like seriously? I'm not that patient, I'm not that strong.

One day I realized, "buat apa lagi aku pergi sana?" If that person can be happy without me, why can't I? Somehow, I think I have tried my best. Just tell me what is it that I didn't do? 
-I went to that person's house(s)
-I went to that person's campus, hostel.
-I checked everything that is related to that person's life (like a background check).
And the list goes on.......
You know, if you are reading this, you have created a brave Aiman, who is up for anything.
Proabably because I had enough of being broken.
So yeah, I have decided to come closer to nature and love the environment. I have no time to entertain anybody or to have any kinds of relationships.

I. AM. DONE.

Im moving on and Alhamdulillah, I am almost there. 

My target now is to be a better Muslim and to achieve my goals. 

Till then.
P.s:

0 comments:

Post a Comment