Monday, October 23, 2017

Recrudescence

How does one forget someone that he/she loves?
Some people cry and put themselves in solitary to start over, some people never did.
Some people erase every single memory that they had with their significant other to move on.
Some people take drugs to move on, to forget.

Sometimes people never had the chance to say goodbye, to bid farewell.


To the one I've been talking about, I forgive you.
By all means, I forgive you.
2014-2017 has been a tough journey in trying to find myself and trying to move on. But thats what it takes in life. Thats the risk I should take. That leap in life. To start over, to re-format my life and going back to square one.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again. stratusreviewzone

    ReplyDelete